Monday, January 14, 2008

Kissy-Kissy Face


I was stamping at Jeanine's and she has the Happy Heart Day set (and I don't) so I stamped out a BUNCH of V-day cards with these little guys. I had put Crystal Effects on his nose, but it came out in an unfortunately large dollop [user error]. I let it dry to see if it was ok, and it just wasn't. So, after I got home, I ripped off the CE dot, and punched a hole through his nose [ow!] and popped in a black brad. Because the paper had torn behind the original CE his nose has a bit of a halo around it, but I actually like it.

I had also put more appropriately sized dots of CE in the corners of the Old Olive layer, but then to tie in the brad on the flower piece, I went ahead and added brads to the corners instead.

The designer paper on this card is from the Bali Breeze set. This paper is GORGEOUS in real life, and has a lot of applicability for many different occasions.

No comments: