Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fast thank you notes


This is a shot of the quick (one layer) thank you notes that I'll be sending out for my Christmas gifts this year. The card and envelopes have been stamped to match one another. It was refreshing to remember that stamping doesn't have to be difficult or intricate. And in this case, I just needed to get it done so that I can get them out. I have a personal rule that I can't use my gifts until the thank you notes have gone out, and there are a few great things that I'd like to use! :)
Sets used for this were Snow Burst and Wonderful Words. The inks are Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. The cardstock is Whisper White.

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

How perfect are these ... love the simple, classic design (and your thank you note credo) ... great cards.

Nancy said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Nicole said...

Really nice! Love the simplicity of it!
Nicole
thestampinlibrarian.com