Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spec-tag-ular

I got tagged by a green blogger (who happens to be related to me) recently, and I'm just now feeling up to coming out of my shell a bit and socialize.

The rules for this are:
~ Link to the blogger that tagged you: Cheap Like Me.
~ Post the rules on your blog.
~ Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
~ Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
~ Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Hmm. Six unimportant things.

  1. I appear to be addicted to Coke Zero and am SO excited that (at least) our local Outback Steakhouse will soon carry it as a standard (although reportedly the machine is still working through the Root Beer, and it isn't a recommended option just yet).
  2. The only reason I really like my husband to leave town on business is so that I can drive to work (rather than taking Light Rail). I would never want to drive every day, but when I get to, it's such a treat - especially now that we have our little Mini Cooper. So fun.
  3. I'm a mostly reformed nail-biter, but still consider my thumb nails as my "backup" because when I'm reading (if it's a really good book), I can't help it sometimes. So I bite my thumb nails because they grow the fastest. Lame, I know.
  4. I can't open my newly delivered Girl Scout cookies, because I'm afraid I'll eat the whole box in one sitting. Then I'll get a sugar headache, and I'll be cranky ... etc. I should probably take those cookies to work (and foist them off on others).
  5. I've been known to wear jeans to work (on a non-casual Friday - sometimes even mid-week, and NOT on a snow day), because if I don't I just don't think I can go. Is that abuse of my seniority/tenure?
  6. I love watching Ellen DeGeneres dance on her show. It just makes me happy.
Six random bloggers eh?
  1. I can't pick! If you're a blogger, and you read my blog, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I see you gave in to the urge to not use the non-word "non-important"!

The thumbnail biting takes an extraordinary amount of logic. Wow.

Danielle L. said...

He he... this is too funny! I just bought a box of GS cookies yesterday (they trapped me at the gas station) and took them to work today to "share" so I wouldn't eat the whole box myself. :)