Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rub, rub, rub


More "Love and Happiness" rub-ons from the current Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration promotion. In this photo the card base actually looks more like Kraft cardstock, but it's really River Rock.

I added some dotted borders with my Chocolate Chip marker because the card needed some sort of border, but I didn't want anything heavy and I was trying to keep it to one layer. I also put some white dots on the chocolate bits to give them some pop. I primarily used Chocolate Chip colored rub-ons, and added just a few white rub-ons to add that something extra. Around the biggest flower, I put in some "mini petals" with my white gel pen, again to tie it all together.

Another thing I also like is the effect of giving the word 'happiness' a white shadow by layering the rub-ons. It worked perfectly!

No comments: