Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween party hostess gift

I've been more behind than I've been ahead since about September ... This isn't normal for me, so it's been a little disheartening. But I'm trying (and trying) to get back into the swing of things. I've been to Estes Park, CO, Ft. Myers, FL, Chicago, IL, Taos, NM, and we had to make a trip to Miles City, MT to attend the funeral for Ky's grandmother. In between all that, I've mostly been doing laundry and going to work with hardly any stamping.

If you've continued to look at my blog, even with nothing new, I appreciate it!

So, while Halloween is over, I think this is still valid as a FALL hostess gift, so here ya go. We got invited to a party that our friends were kind enough to host. As our hostess gift, we took them some Godiva pumpkin truffles as an alternative to wine. Because I knew it might be set aside until after the party was over, I wanted to include a card with our thanks.


Here's a closeup of the watercolored card and its glitter.


This is a little 3x3 card (True Thyme) left over from a season (or so) ago, and uses the set Happy Blessings from the current Stampin' Up mini catalog which is full of adorable sets for Fall and Christmas.

No comments: