Thursday, June 28, 2007

I haven't been stamping - I've had the blues!

No cards from today. I worked until 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday night and on Wednesday, Ky and I went to see Tab Benoit play at Herman's Hideaway, a local concert venue. We don't have video from tonight, but I'm linking to a previous performance of his elsewhere. He was AMAZING. This video does not, however, show off his incredible speed and skill with the guitar. Ky and I had a great time on our date!

Also playing tonight as his opening act was Erica Brown and her band. They did a great job with high energy on the part of Erica Brown and we really enjoyed the guitarist from her band, too. They are a local Denver band, and we always like supporting local artists. Here's her website if you're interested, but when you open it, beware, it plays a music clip automatically.

No comments: