Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stamp camp winner

Today's earlier western card is still much liked by me, but I seriously don't want to recreate it for tomorrow night's workshop! So we won't be - 'cause I'm in charge. Ha!

This is the card that we'll be doing instead! I partly changed it up because I got a request to use the Paisley background stamp with clear embossing.
[hi Adrienne!!]
SmileyCentral.com
I love how the embossing looks like leather, and that's just perfect with the western theme! I still loved using the Outlaw designer paper, so it definitely had to work it's way into this card, too. And the scallop punch?! How could I not use it? There's also quite a bit of sponging and direct-to-paper on this card.

I hope my campers like this card as much as I do!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they will surely LOVE it, beautiful card!

AT said...

I LOVE IT. And yes the paisley embossing is my absolute favorite. SO glad I'll be at that Stamp Camp!