Monday, July 2, 2007

Scrap rhino birthday

Another rhino card using the new Zoofari set! I love the smile on this guy. This set (and MANY others are now available for purchase through a Stampin' Up demonstrator, like me). :)

This rhino was stamped on So Saffron, and I whitened up his teeth with my white gel pen. His head was cut out and mounted on dimensionals. I love cutting this rhino out for use, but hate cutting out his toes. Can you see my sneakiness?

Here are a couple of the same rhinos with toes intact in my June 14th post.

That's right, I cut out along his foot outline, and just colored in some toenails with my white gel pen. Ha ha! I felt very triumphant. :) Here's a close-up of today's rhino toes.

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

What an adorable card! Love the rhino toes trick! :) You're just too clever! :)