Monday, July 30, 2007

Whimsical Pick-a-Petals

Sorry for the gap in my posting, but I have been implementing a new computer at home (and the various software that intails), taking a mini vacation at the family cabin in the mountains, and attending the annual Stampin' Up convention here in Denver. I have one more dinner to go to in conjunction with Splitcoast Stampers and the second session of convention before things settle down. I have to finish assembling 50 swaps tonight, and then, finally I can rest!

Before I started running around like crazy, I made these cards which use Garden Whimsy and Pick a Petal sets. I hadn't gotten my Stem Sayings stamp set yet, but I had the word "stem" from Garden Whimsy that I could use instead. I doodled in the trail behind the ladybugs with my Garden Green and in such a small amount, it's a good match for the Wild Wasabi ink. I love how the petals look overlapping the patterned and solid stamps. Because I already had everything out, I went ahead and made two cards at once.


The ribbon on the card just above is from Jacksonbelle's ebay store.

No comments: