Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ornamental CASE


I was over on kwerner's blog. She was advocating simple card creation, and I had to give it a try when I saw one of her cards using the Hung Up on the Holidays set! My card is a very similar design to hers. She laid hers out so it was a vertical card - where mine is horizontal - and hers was on kraft cardstock with a larger sentiment that I didn't have. I loved her circles over/around the instruments and that the card was a one-layer piece. I whipped out 10 of my cards as a gift set for this year.

This is where I found the card I cased: http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2007/09/just-the-basics-please.html. She has many really cute cards over on her blog. Be sure to check in on her site where I'm sure you'll find inspiration, too!

1 comment:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Melissa this is simply beautiful ~ :)