Saturday, June 28, 2008

Die-cut blooms and Summer Picnic


I bought the Die-Cut Blooms from Stampin' Up! at the start of the current mini-catalog period. I ONLY bought them because I got to try them somewhere else. I love Stampin' Up! and typically think their print marketing is wonderful; but not in this case. They showed the sheets in black and white, with only tiny color blocks below. In reality, they're on fabulous textured cardstock and pop out so easily. When we made these cards at this weekend's stamp camps, my stampers were delighted with how easy and fast the cards came together because of the blooms.

I'm also using the current "Styled Silver" Hodgepodge Hardware - it expires on Monday! This is really pretty stuff and adds a touch of bling to anything!


The designer papers are from the Summer Picnic paper pack (also expires on Monday). I love the bright colors and cute patterns in this paper.

No comments: