Monday, June 30, 2008

Glittery folds

This is another card from this weekend's stamp camp. This cosmos glitter was VERY well recieved for it's super-shinyness. Not unsurprisingly, I learned something from a stamper. I think that I was trying to be understated with the glitter because in this dark color, when I had too much, I really didn't like it.

You'll notice that in most shots, the tiny dots on the top layer of the stamped portion don't have glitter - well, at the end, all my samples had to have it added because it looked so much better with it!


In the above photo, you can see the tone-on-tone Paisley background stamp was used for some additional texture.

The little "swing arm" piece that keeps the front flaps closed is from the copper Hodgepodge Hardware set that's retiring at the end of the catalog year. So if you're wanting some great copper-finished hardware get it while you can.

No comments: