Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is almost here

I'm sorry the photo on this isn't the best, I'm just trying to get it out there before I head to bed tonight. :)

I think this is one of the cards that we're making for stamp camp this weekend. One more to design! You like my preplanning skills? Ha! I usually know which sets I want to use, and what the theme is, but don't have the final design in mind.

This card uses the set Season of Friendship and Tall Tales designer paper. The bird and ribbon are in the color Dusty Durango, and the other colors are chocolate chip, old olive and so saffron.

You may be reading this on a Monday and I hope if that's the case that your Monday is going great. Have a good week and stop by later for some more cards, including the last stamp camp card. Thanks!

No comments: