Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Frankenstein Treat Bucket

My project should have been up yesterday, but apparently, the end project that I had in mind, wasn't where the project wanted to go ... Instead, a little Frankenstein decided to come out, just a little later than anticipated!

It's kind of funny, but I had a hard time taking a picture of this project. I really do think it's cuter in person, by quite a lot! His eyes are done using a 1" circle and 1/2" circle project. His eyes and nose are punched out using the Modern Label Punch. The mouth was just doodled in with a permanent marker.

My original project that I started with used the Just Jawing set and this little bucket from the Target Dollar Spot. As you can see, there's no part of Just Jawing in here. :) I finished the feature piece with that set, but I'll have to post that later. I may be a little absent this week as I have a busy week at my day job.

No comments: