Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Red 50

This is for a former co-worker whose friend came to me and asked me to make a special card for her 50th birthday. This idea bounced around in my head a bit until I knew which set would be perfect and how I'd use it with the happy birthday cuttlebug embossing folder. Then, and thank goodness for this (ha ha ha), I woke up at 2:30 this morning and couldn't sleep, so I found a few stolen moments to create. Then the choice for ribbon fell into place, and the glitter Crystal Effects combination, etc. The ribbon is actually glued to the paper with Crystal Effects which I dotted on the back behind the white dots so it wouldn't show through the organdy ribbon.




Stamps: Eat Cake, Rough Edges Alpha, Headline Numbers
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Accessories: Paper Snips, dotted ribbon, cuttlebug/embossing folder, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments: