Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy trails, little chickens


Goodbye Best of Cluck.... this is one of my favorite sets, and I'm SO SO SO sad to see it go on this year's retirement list. I feel silly being so attached to a bunch of chickens, but they're one of the first sets I bought and I'm going to miss demonstrating with it. In honor of it, I sat down and made this quick card last night using more Spring Showers DP and my Prismacolor markers for the first time. I'm not sure I love my color choices for the chicken, but they look even weirder in this photo. The markers themselves were really nice and colored very smoothly without overlap lines. I got the markers for my birthday from my mom and her husband. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun!

Jen said...

I to am sad to see the chickens go. I love your card. Great job :)