Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another Halloween cat card


The main image on this card was a leftover of the Boo Kitty card immediately below this one. Once it didn't make it into the lineup for this weekend, I was able to put on some retired Stampin' Up black organdy and some More Mustard-ish Joann organdy. The words are from Everyday Flexible Phrases, and I changed the lower case 'h' into a capital 'H' when I saw that it looked a little lopsided as the first word with a lower case letter. While I was able to make the words line up using my Stamp-a-ma-jig (even WITH the ribbon already ON), I wasn't able to make it centered on the piece from side to side - so I doodled a bit to help trick or distract the eye into thinking it was more centered than it is. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, and you fooled me.