Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ho ho ho - gifts to go

This card was based on this card made by Laurie Schmidlin. I loved the non-traditional, bright colors. :) This card uses sets Punch Pals and Naughty or Nice. These sets go really well together because they're both done in line-drawing style. They're also great for coloring in, but I think the open expanse that is Santa's body is also really wonderful for paper piecing.

I also go to use my snowflake embossing envelope with my Cuttlebug. His beard is covered in Liquid Applique and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I've used Liquid Applique before, but WOW, did it ever puff up this time! This photo below is a side view of his beard and hat after I heated the applique up.

Then there's a closeup of the beard and dry embossed piece behind the main image.

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! He's BRILLIANT!!!