Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Color Inspiration #8 - KWERNER Design Blog

That's right, I'm posting a THIRD card tonight. I'm on a roll. :)

This [GASP!] is my first color challenge of any sort. Click through to her site and to see her post.

I just really liked the colors and I had some scraps already out on my table. Other than the brilliant blue, which I don't believe I've EVER used before. The striped paper is from Stampin' Up!'s Summer Picnic designer paper, while the word stamp was colored with markers and is from the All Holidays stamp set.

This was REALLY fun, and I think I got it done in 30 minutes, including mounting the stamp! Thank you, Kristina, for the inspiration! She has a really amazing blog, with cardmaking videos (!!) so stop by and check it out.



4 comments:

Tanja said...

Very pretty! I love the distressing! Hey, your link is not working at kwerner.

Unknown said...

love this card, the colors and that torn paper are perfect!

Deanna said...

What a great father's day card!!

Jill said...

Fabulous card. Love the brads!