Friday, May 9, 2008

Egads! Grads!

I'm getting requests for graduation cards, and I need to send one out myself, so I made these up last night using the set Great Grads and Bali Breeze designer paper.

I also threw in some Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive ribbon on this first card for a more feminine feel, while I left the others below more gender-neutral. The hats are all stamped, then stamped again on a separate scrap and popped up on dimensionals for a little more interest.


Most of all, I wanted these cards to feel really FUN. I remember when I graduated high school and college, I felt such a sense of relief to be getting on to the next step of life.



Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend! I hope to get some more stamping done this weekend as well as design work that you can check out on my blog banner design site. I've put up several new designs and still have a couple more customer orders to go. If my creativity holds out, I'll wrap their orders up this weekend. :)