Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy birthday, hubby!


Today's is Ky's birthday! He is such a wonderful guy, that ... here it comes ... his being born, is a gift to me. Awww. Or eww.

I won't go on extensively because I'm guessing he's not reading my blog today. And that's ok. And I don't want you to leave just yet. :)

This is the card I made for him using the new Stampin' Up! set, Crazy for Cupcakes. A little glitter on the flame, with some Crystal Effects on the candle and the scallops down the side to mimic the curves of the frosting. We're going to go out to dinner, and I'll either bake him a cake today or for us to enjoy this weekend. As usual, he's looking forward to a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
katemade designs said...

This is wonderful. love the depth on the coloring