Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank you for the favor

You've heard about my dog and her ligament replacement. Well, we couldn't have gone about our daily work lives without the help of our sweet neighbor. For the first couple weeks after the surgery, she came over each weekday and let our dog out of her crate while we were at work. When Berkely was cleared to go for walks, she got taken on walks. Our neighbor even handfed our dog, trying to coax her to eat when she didn't have much appetite right after the surgery.


I made this card using the retired Stampin' Up! set, Ruff Day. In the original stamp, the dog is wearing a party hat and I loved how this dog appeared to be kicking up it's heals, I mean heels. :) As additional thanks, we tucked in a gift card for PetsMart so they could buy something for their own dogs.

The dog is colored in with more mustard and creamy caramel, and then I used the color spritzer with markers after I had put on the fun flocking to make the dog furry.

As always, please click on the photo for a larger view of the photo. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is SO cute! I'm sure your neighbor will love it!