Sunday, January 27, 2008

At the Dew Drop Inn ...

I found this post sitting in my "drafts" file from 1/8/08. This is a card that I made for my good friend, Jeanine. The original post follows below. :)

I got to try out my new Dew Drops which arrived today (4 days after I ordered!) from Ellen Hutson's site. I bought other stuff that I'll show off soon. I partly wanted to put the bottle with the card so you can see the scale of the bottle that the Drops come in.

I don't mean this in ANY disparaging manner, but the bottle is a LOT smaller than I anticipated. HOWEVER, it's jam-packed up to the tippy-top with Drops, and they're really beautiful with lots of speckled dimension to them, and they ARE little ...

Soooo ... how many Drops do you think came in my little bottle of "Men" colored Dew Drops?
Maybe the better question is - why did I feel the need to count them? I don't know, but count them I did, and I found that there were 490 Drops including the three used on my card! I'm now plenty assured of the value of these little bottles.

I would also completely recommend Ellen's store. This isn't the first time that I've purchased from her online store, and I am once again very impressed.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I got a bunch of Dew Drops for Christmas.... now to find the right places to use them!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny - you counted them!! And I thank you, because being just a little obsessive compulsive I really wanted to know how many came in a bottle - now I'm gonna have to order some! So thank you for the excellent job! (plus, that card is just too funny!)