Friday, April 17, 2009

A couple more cards by request

These cards are for a special girl whose favorite color is orange and which need to convey a message from the heart. They're coming from a young man, so I couldn't go too frilly on them.

This is the simpler of the two with just some Sweet Always designer paper, the set A Happy Heart and some Crystal Effects.

The next card features the same set and papers with some Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon - no bow or knot included. :)

More Crystal Effects applied over the X, O, and heart images so they'd really stand out.

Well, we're off to a snowy, yucky-looking work day here in Denver, so I'd better go finish drying my hair, bundle up and head out! We need the moisture after a dry winter, so I'll try to appreciate it for what it is ... I just wish I was appreciating it from inside my stamp room, rather than at work.

Hope you're enjoying nice sun where you are for this Friday morning. :)

No comments: