Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What can I say, it's been snowing ...

Like I said, it's been snowing a lot around here lately, so I was more in a winter frame of mind. :) Just yesterday I had to go out and knock snow off the branches of our trees that had leafed out so the branches wouldn't get weighted down and break!

I also had gotten a new stamp from Stamping Bella that I wanted to color in and paper pierce. I thought I'd share a few versions of them below.

I made 10 (fairly) quick cards last night with my new Polly Packages stamp from Stamping Bella. The paper is Stampin' Up's "Dashing" paper from last year. The trees are from the current set Branch Out and Merry Christmas comes from the Many Merry Messages set.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so, so cute! I just love them!!!
Ingrid