Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sorry these weren't posted early enough for inspiration to you, but we had a jamb packed day yesterday, and I was wrapping these projects up at 1:30 this morning after we got home from watching the Colorado Mammoth Lacrosse game downtown with our friends/neighbors.

We're home from church, and brunch is baking, so I'm dropping by quickly with pictures of the projects that I made for my nieces and nephews. The bunny bag contains several little goodies (like new summer pjs, word puzzles, gel pens, etc.) for my littlest niece who will be at brunch, and then the cards are for the other kids who will be at supper at my inlaws. I have individual gift bags to go with the cards w/ just a simple monogram on the front on layered circles. I will try to add a picture so you can see those, too. But I have to go check the food.


I used the "Tea Party" designer paper from Stampin' Up and the set An Egg-cellent Easter. That striped ribbon is from the set "Sweet Shop" from a while ago (i.e., it's retired now).


The card above features paper-piecing for interest, and all the cards have dabs of Crystal Effects for highlights.


And then our little flower, Berkley. We bought this headband for god-daughter Audrey, but somehow Berkley ended up wearing it during Audrey's visit! She was just wearing it and looking around like, what? I'm cute, it's no big deal. :)


Have a blessed Easter!

No comments: