Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Breast cancer donation - thank you card


I received this thank you note from Jeanine in response to our donation to her Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. If you would like to donate to her fundraising efforts, you can visit her walk site. She will walk a a 40 mile walk over the weekend of June 23-24, 2007, and I'm sure she would appreciate any funds you'd like to donate to the cause. Donations are tax deductible.

Thank you Jeanine for this adorable card! I'm so proud of you for doing the walk again.

The cards' patterned background is SU designer paper that was run through a Cuttlebug with the Thanks embossing folder. It was then sanded lightly to highlight the various phrases of gratitude. In its simplicity, this card is SO poignant.

1 comment:

AmberLee said...

This is exactly the idea I was searching for! I was kind of at a loss for a simple, but effective thank you card to make to the people who are supporting me on my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this year in Boston. I hope you don't mind if I use this design! Thank you!!