Monday, March 12, 2007

Quick Note and Envelope



I played with the SU 5-in-1 template to make the Certainly Celery cardstock envelope which is closed with a pair of silver brads and some silver cord. The card insert is Almost Amethyst with white gel pen doodling around the edge, and a flower from In Full Bloom stamped in Regal Rose and Mellow Moss and then watercolored in the same color combination. This was a quick project that I thought would make a lovely thank you note or greeting card. There is Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the center of the flower.

I also used the template this weekend in conjunction with my Ten Quick Cards class. I'll try to post a photo of the folder/envelope that I made with it later.

You can find the Five-in-One Card Cover Template on p. 205 of the Idea Book & Catalog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very neat! I love the colors!