Friday, March 16, 2007

Welcome to the rubber room!

Can you tell I've been left to my own devices this week while Ky's been out of town?

Last night I finally put up my stamp room wall phrase.
In case you can't read it clearly, it reads: Welcome to the rubber room.
It made me laugh when I put in the order for it. The photo above is a (not-very-good) head-on picture of the phrase which actually came in two sheets. One for the red phrase and another for the brown phrase. Then you layer them on the wall. It's really a pretty easy process if you just have a little patience.
If I do anything else to whip my space into shape, I'll post pictures of it. I do have another rack like the white ones on the right side of the picture above that I'm hoping Ky will help me mount on the wall this weekend. I should have included my desk top in the photo because for a brief time, it's actually cleared off. We may never see it that way again.

My Craft Solutions on ebay is the source for the wall organizers.
Uppercase Living is the source for the words on the wall.

5 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Very nice... love the welcome sign ;)

Jacki Marie said...

I love tulips! I knew this was going to be a fun place as soon as I saw the title. Great stuff!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Hi Melissa! I am getting my own craft room (yippeee) and want one of those metal "thingies" so I can put some tin containers on them to help organize some of my things. I have never seen one in person. Is the metal sheet magnatized or did you somehow magnatize your tin cnotainers? Thanks for the organization ideas! :)

Melissa B. (stampin_melissa@ hotmail.com)

Jeanine Eckert said...

Your sign looks great - can't wait to see it in person!

Trish D said...

What a great space - the words on the wall are waaaaay cool. I really like your wooden storage boxes for cardstock, too.