Friday, January 5, 2007

Just another snowy Friday

This is the THIRD Friday in a row in Denver that we have had a substantial snow storm.

I have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of it. I also have to admit that I felt some surprise that it wasn't a blizzard, and some disappointment that they weren't likely to close my office today.

This is a picture of Berkley that was taken about 6:30 a.m. today. (Yep. She's still very much alive, even after her shennanigans on Wednesday.)


And then, there's Lily, and this is how she handles a snow day.

Thankfully, it has now stopped snowing downtown, and I know I'll be able to get together with Jeanine, and hopefully Amy, this weekend to do some stamping! We've been having to cancel get-togethers because of the crazy snowfalls. If I create anything I feel is worthy, I'll be sure to post it here. Have a great weekend!

No comments: