Monday, January 29, 2007

A love like "no udder"


I think I'm in love with this card. I try not to pat myself on the back too much, but boy, oh boy, do I LOVE this card. Love the colors, love the cute cows, love the ribbon and the spiral clip.

Everything.

The paisley background is an Ellison texture plate that I ran through the Cuttlebug, then I rubbed the Cranberry Crisp cardstock with its matchin ink to highlight the paisleys. The strip that the cows are on is sponged in brown at the bottom and blue at the top, then dotted with the fine end of my Chocolate Chip marker, to make it look more like the ground. The cows were made by masking the cows off so that they have some perspective and looking like they're in front of and behind one another. The cows are colored in using markers. Their little nostrils got lost after being colored in, so I dotted them back on using my white gel pen.

You can click on the photo above for a much larger view. I hope you enjoy this card, and that maybe it even inspires you to get stamping!

No comments: