Saturday, January 20, 2007

Save the date for February Stamp Camp!

We just wrapped up the two sessions of January's stamp camp, and looking ahead, I want to give you advance notice to put February's camp on your calendar. I am not sure if we'll need a Friday night session again, but if that's something you're interested in, please let me know either by emailing me, or by commenting here on the blog!

February's stamp camp will be held on Saturday, February 17th at 10:30 a.m.

*NOTES FROM JANUARY STAMP CAMP*

Orders from today's stamp camp will be finalized in the Stampin' Up system on Tuesday morning. Please get your orders in no later than 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday. Don't forget! For orders placed in conjunction with stamp camp, I am offering free shipping and handling, which is equivalent to 10% off of your order. Also, keep in mind that it is sell-a-bration time, and when you purchase $50 in merchandise, you'll get to pick one of the promotional items from the sell-a-bration mini catalog FREE.

If you weren't able to attend today's camps, I made an announcement about my new incentive program for stamp campers. Every three months I will have a drawing that will work a little bit like a raffle. There are three options for earning tickets for the "raffle":
  1. attend stamp camp

  2. bring someone new with you to stamp camp, and

  3. make a purchase.
Thanks to all of you who attended, it was great seeing each of you! I look forward to seeing you next month.

1 comment:

Jeanine Eckert said...

Stamp Camp was great this weekend, Melissa- thanks! And anyone who doesn't take advantage of sell-a-bration is crazy- it's the best deal ever!!! Free stamp sets- whaa hoo!