Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sneak Peak - January Stamp Camp Valentine!


(click the image for a larger view)

Waking up to MORE snow in the metro area, I needed something to make me smile this morning. I made this card for a demonstrator swap that I am part of, and I fell in love with it! The colors are Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive (thank you Color Coach wheel for the combination). This card uses stamp sets Sweet Shapes, Print Pattern, Dotted, and Rough Edges Alphabet. For accessories, I kept it simple and used Crystal Effects on the hearts so they are shiny and added an accent around the main image with my white gel pen.

This card is one of the cards we'll be making at the January stamp camp. Interested? Check back for more samples next week.

Stay warm today!

No comments: