Monday, April 9, 2007

Blog candy winner - one down!

Ally, of Ally's Inky Hugs, is the only one to claim her prize thus far, and she was so easy to work with, that we've already wrapped things up! The first photo below is of her new blog banner (not posted yet) and the second is a shot of her watermark over a blue background.

Ally, thanks for letting me work for you and with you! I hope you have fun with these. When you get a chance to post your banner, please send me an email. I'd love to see it in place!!




If there are other lurking winners out there, please check in with me at my email address listed in the winners post below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! Those other winners better show up soon, or I'm gonna "disguise" myself as one of them. Heehee!

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have a quote for a banner for me :)

My email address is:

Dianna@by-dianna.com

Ally B said...

Melissa, Thank you so much!! You did a wonderful job!! Ladies She is wonderful to work with!!