Sunday, April 1, 2007

Swaps for SLC Regionals

These are several pictures of the process of making 50 swap cards for when I go to Stampin' Up Regionals in Salt Lake City, UT, in 12 days! Ooh, how exciting is that to think about?! Jeanine and I are leaving on the 13th, we'll attend Regionals on the 14th and fly back home on the 15th. A tiny vacation, but sounds like so much fun to me!

Regionals are basically a mini-convention with training and stamping time. Because we live so close to SLC, it's an easy flight (1 hour and 20 minutes), and it's actually cheaper to fly than drive. The other reason this is a fun trip is that it's falling right on my birthday! We're flying out on my birthday (I know, Friday the 13th, but I've never had issues when it's been on a Friday before...) and I'm guessing we'll have dinner to celebrate my birthday, and then Regionals are all day on Saturday. It's like Stampin' Up set it up just for me. *wink*

I'm making my swaps using Bundle of Joy from the current mini catalog, and I just love how they turned out. I'll post a picture of them soon! I can't believe I'm 2 weeks out from the deadline and I'm almost done except for assembling about 40 of them...Once you've got all the pieces ready for the assembly-line production, the hard part is done. It shouldn't take too long, either, but I have to remember to not do them all at once and get too stiff from sitting in one position!







1 comment:

Jeanine Eckert said...

Good job! It looks like you're far in your production effort! I'm so excited for next week!