Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still waiting...

Carol has emailed me and her materials are in process, and Ally is all done. That means there are THREE other winners out there who haven't claimed their prizes. If I don't hear from them by Saturday to claim their banner and watermark design prizes, I'm going to pick three NEW winners from those who commented on the original post. I haven't decided if I'll accept bribes, yet...

Also, I'm starting another blog just to showcase my banner and watermark designs. You can find it from the link on the left, or from right here. If you're interested in hiring me to make your banner and watermark, please email me to get started. It's $25 for the banner and for $5 more with the banner purchase, you'll get a custom watermark designed.

Finally, coming up soon, I'll be posting the birthday RAKs that have been coming in the mail the last few days. I'm going to take photos tonight! My birthday is on Friday the 13th this year, and I'm traveling that day, so keep your fingers crossed that I have an easy time of it and no bad mojo. :)

No comments: