Friday, April 6, 2007

Borrowed Big Blooms


I made this card while Stamping at Jeanine's. When I stamp at her house, I try to use a set that I don't own, and/or that I wouldn't normally use. There was a lot of paper-snipping and TONS of faux stitching involved, but I really like how this card turned out.

I'm telling myself I don't need another floral set. We'll see how that turns out.

Stamps: Big Blooms, Warm Words
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cool Carribbean, Au Chocolat
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Cool Carribbean
Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain

4 comments:

Ally B said...

This is way to flippin cute!! That faux stritching just makes the card!! But man I am sure that was a ton of work!! Great card!!

Unknown said...

OOoh this is just lovely, well done, and you should soooo get another flower set me thinks

Joan said...

Another awesome card. Beautiful details and layout. You rock!

Jeanine Eckert said...

I love this card- it's adorable. This set is so much fun!